Q: Can this be used for wet cat food?
A: The feeder is suitable for dry food ONLY, with kibble size ranging from 2-15mm / 0.07-0.6 inch in diameter. Larger kibble
may get stuck at the food outlet.
Q: Can it work for larger dogs?
A: This would be more suited for small or medium pets.
Q: What is the maximum number of times can food come out per meal?
A: Up to 50 portions per meal.
Q: How much volume is in each portion?
A: Each portion is about 20ml/10g ≈ 1/12 cup
Q: How many cups does it dispense a day?
A: 1 portion is 0.08 cup. 50 servings(4 cups) a meal, and up to 6 meals each day. Total is 24 cups.
Q: How long will the desiccant bag work?
A: It is recommended to change the desiccant bag every 15 days to prevent mold growth.
Q: Can portions be different for different times of feeding?
A: Yes. Each feeding can be a different portion size.
Q: Can cat shake the feeder to get more food out?
A: The dispenser used in our product is fully enclosed, which can effectively avoid the problem of shaking and falling food.
Q: Can it run on battery power only without the power plug, or is the battery only for backup in case the power goes out?
A: To avoid sudden power outage and the feeding of your pet is affected, do not use the batteries as the only source to power the feeder, the batteries can only be used as an emergency plan. When feeder is powered only by batteries, the WiFi function, camera function, record button and reset button would be disabled to extend the working time, the meal schedules will be carried out normally.
Q: Is the bowl removable?
A: Yes, it is removable.
Q: Can I read the video files by PC/phone?
A: For privacy, the video files in the TF card can only be checked through the Replay section in the APP, and can not be read by PC/phone.
1. Please use the original 5V power supply.
2. Use alkaline D batteries as an emergency plan. Do NOT use rechargeable batteries.
3. Batteries are not included.
4. We support TF card capacity 16-256GB, speed Class10 or above, and suggest brands like Samsung and SanDisk.
1. Shipping Fee: free for orders over £50, £3.99 for orders £0-£49.99 within the UK. Normally orders will ship within 3-5 business days of processing payment.
2. Warranty Period: 12 months product warranty period. We will provide after-sales service for product issues caused by non-artificial reason.
3. For any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org